Take action today and help us put pressure on Canada Goose for their use of coyote fur!
1. Sign Our Petition: Help get Kevin Spreekmeester (Chief Marketing Officer of Canada Goose) removed as a speaker from the Dx3 conference. Let the conference organizers know that you oppose Canada Goose and the cruelty that it represents.
2. Tweet for Coyotes:Take a moment to tweet the conference organizers and let them know how you feel about Canada Goose and the cruelty involved in trapping animals for their fur.
- @dx3canada drop @Spreekmeester @CanadaGooseInc as speaker. Cruelty has no place at conference. Animals trapped, killed for fur. #askanyonewhoknows #makefurhistory
- Just signed petition calling on @dx3canada to remove @Spreekmeester @CanadaGooseInc from their conference. Pls Sign: http://tinyurl.com/kmcgpj4
- Ironic: @CanadaGooseInc CMO offering talk @dx3canada titled “How To Leverage Advertising W/out Selling Your Soul.” #MakeFurHistory
3. Protest: Join us for a peaceful protest
What: Protest Canada Goose CMO Kevin Spreekmeester
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre: 255 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario
When: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 – 9:30am – 12pm
Why: Raise awareness about the cruelty behind Canada Goose!
For more information on the peaceful protest, please contact Lucas at 416-272-1802 or email@example.com.
Work like our growing Make Fur History campaign is only possible with the support of monthly donors. Please consider become a monthly donor – for as little as $10 a month – and help us Make Fur History.