Any new slogans and fresh ideas are always welcome. Submit your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might use it in our next anti-fur advertising campaign!
In the meantime, check out this list of time honored anti-fur classics – we also threw in some newer ones! If we missed any of your favourites, please let us know!
- Compassion is the fashion.
- Fur is not a fabric.
- Fur hurts.
- Get a feel for fur. Slam your hand in a car door.
- Cruelty is one fashion statement we can do without.
- Fake for the animals sake.
- Fur is beautiful on animals, ugly on people.
- Don’t buy, while they die.
Photo: Raccoon dog pups. Native to China, this species is commonly used for fur trim.
- Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people.
- Give fur the cold shoulder.
- I would rather go naked than wear fur.
- All we are saying….give fleece a chance.
- Fur belongs on animals, not people.
- Fur is dead.
- Say no to cruelty. Say no to fur.
- Only a mink needs a fur coat.
- You don’t need fur. Get a rolex or a life.
- If you wouldn’t wear your dog, don’t wear fur.
- There’s a big FU in every FUR.
- Fur means you hate animals.
- Everyone deserves to live. Don’t buy fur.
- You can live without fur. Some animals can’t.
- For you, it’s a fashion choice. For the animals, it’s life or death.
- Cavemen wore fur. Have you evolved?
- Fur looks best on the original owner.