- Be insightful: we will look inwards at how and why we make decisions, consider how our emotions impact our approaches, and pursue the constant use of compassion and empathy.
- Be honest: we will verify and corroborate before we share, and remain faithful to facts, not fear or hyperbole, in everything we discuss or post.
- Be patient and open: we will recognize that everyone has their own unique ‘a-ha’ moment on their path of compassion, and will focus on creating opportunities and space for those moments, rather than trying to force change on individuals.
- Be positive and create solutions: we will find solutions to improve the lives of fur-bearing animals in the wild and in confinement, and remind ourselves and our supporters that, even in the face of great negativity or loss, there are signs of goodness and change.
- Be focused on long-term change for the animals: what is best for the animals may not be what is best for us, or best for The Fur-Bearers; it may not be what is best for fundraising, or best for a growth-focused media strategy. Doing what is right for the future of fur-bearing animals in the long-term should always be our focus.
We know that, with your help, 2017 will be a year to remember – not just for us, but for the animals.
monthly donor(for as little as $5/month – the cost of a single latte) pleaseclick hereand help us save lives today.