As of November 2020, The Fur-Bearers is a charitable organization (click here to read more). We’ve received numerous requests regarding tax receipts in recent weeks and wanted to take an opportunity to address some of them that have come up a few times:
- We are only issuing tax receipts from November 2020 forward.
- If you donated online, the email receipt(s) you received is your tax receipt (s). Online donations will not receive a printed version in the mail.
- Summary receipts (year-end) for online donations are not currently available, though the option is being explored.
- Receipts for offline donations are currently being prepared and are expected to begin being sent this week (January 12). We have an extremely small administrative team undertaking this type of receipting for the first time, but we are moving as quickly as possible.
- If you are having issues printing your receipt from your inbox, please try using the in-app or in-message print option, not the client/web browser print function. If you continue to experience difficulties with your receipts, please contact email@example.com.
We thank everyone for their ongoing support and all they’ve done for the animals as we try to keep this system as automated as possible so as to not pull resources from campaigns.