We LOVE seeing the incredible art that comes from our supporters across Canada and the United States – and now you have a chance to have your art on one of our t-shirts! The Fur-Bearers are inviting artists of all ages to submit an original piece of digital art for consideration to be on our spring co-existence shirt!
The theme is co-existing with raccoons, because what says spring, co-existence, and compassion like raccoons in Canada?
There are some technical requirements:
- The art be provided in a PDF or EPS format, with no background (vector format is preferred)
- “TheFurBearers.com” be visible and legible on or with the artwork
- The artists’ signature be incorporated into the art (optional)
- Deadline is Sunday, March 11
- The artist agrees to The Fur-Bearers’ use of the art for the purposes of merchandise and fundraising
And here’s where it gets even more fun: The Fur-Bearers will choose our favourite four designs and put them up for voting, starting March 12! The winner will be announced and the design added to our new online merchandise store (click here to see existing products)!
The winner will receive the t-shirt in their choice of available colour and size, goodies from our friends at LUSH, and other gifts from supporters of The Fur-Bearers. What are you waiting for? Get designing, and remember to share with friends and families who love to create!